Resin Bonded Aggregate surfacing systems are a comparatively new introduction to the Irish market.
Resin Bonded Aggregate development has been made possible by significant advances made in polymer and epoxy resins made over the years. The basic premise is that a decorative or coloured gravel is glued to an existing solid surface namely tarmac or concrete by means of a resin.
The result is an extremely hard wearing surface which give the appearance of loose stone but its bonded and is resistant to weeds and is relatively low maintenance.
One great advantage of Resin Bonded Aggregate is its versatility. It can be used on more or less any project, or any scale and to suit any budget.
Benefits of Resin Bonded Aggregate:
– Aesthetically pleasing – totally natural appearance
– Durable – extremely hard wearing
– No Loose Stone – Easy to walk and cycle on
– No Rutting – Ideal for curved driveways
– Anti-slip – textured aggregates provide a great anti-skid surface
– Low maintenance – occasional pressure wash is all that’s needed
– No Digging – Can be laid over existing surface so minimal distruption
Stone Finishes Available
View Derbyshire Aggregates Website – www.derbyshireaggregates.com
View Long Rake Spars Website – www.longrakespar.co.uk